Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksgiving Memories


Turkey ... ... a pumpkin cranberry sauce, stuffing ... pie

This is usually what comes to mind when we think about Thanksgiving. give the food is tasty, you may want to wait, however, let's not forget another aspect of this Christmas "import it with my family & Friends".

&Amp; family, friends are what make this a wonderful vacation so special, help create these special memories.

Memories ... everyone has them, each one of them is expensive. I like to be with my husband and two daughters, but I think my favorite small they long ago.

"House of Nana"

This was of course my beloved grandmother, who went to the us for many years, but always be remembered in love so much.

Thanksgiving at its best was.

Our family is not very large but with sisters, uncles looks like army husbands. my sister and I looked forward to spend the day with our uncles; always we had so much fun.

Of course the best part of the day was when Nana declared "Time To Eat."The first order of business is getting sat at the table "children". nothing special, just two tables put card together with a paper map-we were a little messy desk put on them.

And then came the food, makes my mouth water just thinking about it now. "Please forgive me if I'm inclined to hear just prejudice of bit-grandmother of all slaughter large after all — but to my mind, no one can cook like my" Nana ".

The amount of food was a little risky, as I said that not many of us would think it's almost entirely, but was based on the number of dishes on the table.

Everyone had their favorites, Shelley was Turkey stuffing-I always & was a drumstick and my little sis was girl wing-Although everything else was good, except perhaps the vegetables.

After the main comes dessert-tasty pumpkin pie which consisted of the standard, apples, Reeves-it was for my mother-and one of the specialties of the Apple "Nana" dumplings. these were from lemon sauce poured over. nobody was able to duplicate the recipe, none of my uncles-you know who gave it to you-floor.

Now you think this was the end of our day, wrong eating. after dinner was full, and which have clear and then take their rest-simply, speaking of successive children-was-weather permitting-we were off to play some hours later-no kidding-it's time for another famous Turkey sandwiches, remains above you may have a hankering for.

Of course, as they say "all good things must come to an end", which meant it was time to leave.

After what seemed like an eternity of good byes-we turned into our cars piled. sis little & always asleep on the way, think about our wonderful day, and dream about the next year.

Today our family country unfortunately we lack some-although not within our hearts, but whenever possible we still get together.

But on November 27 of these when we can we still our spirit of "Nana" living with lots of great food, a huge desert, good fun.

So each of you, no matter what your traditions perhaps, enjoy today, the food, but most of all those expensive.

"Happy Thanksgiving"

From savvy home design

This is an article of ware shared. give it away free on your site, or include it as part of the tariff paid as long as the entire article remains unchanged including this message.

Copyright © 2004 leading bar.







No comments:

Post a Comment